Go, therefore, and make disciples of all nations, baptizing them in the name of the Father and of the Son and of the Holy Spirit, teaching them to observe everything I have commanded you. And remember, I am with you always, to the end of the age.
In the Trinity, God the Father, Son, Holy Spirit. That Jesus Christ died for our sins, rose from the dead and is seated at the right hand of the Father.
Building the Kingdom of God by: Redeeming Souls, Rebuilding Lives and Reproducing Leaders to Reshape Communities through the Power and Love of Jesus Christ.
Building the Kingdom of God by Knowing God and Making Him Known to Others.
We Are A Church Where...
- Every member can be fully known and fully loved.
- Every member experiences authentic community, love and wholeheartedly pursues the imitation of Christ.
- The ultimate authority is God's Word and is the manual for life and wisdom.
- God's Word is taught creatively and with relevance.
- God's Word is studied with expectation, heard with anticipation and applied with passion.